Warm Bamboo Massage Practitioner Diploma – NEW !! 1 day diploma issued on same day.
- 1 Day workshop for the professional therapist looking to enhance career!!
- £49.00 OR £49.00 with bamboo sticks kit, Includes Manual & Practitioner Diploma.
Kit available on its own at £150.00 Pre order takes 21 -28 days for delivery.
New – Experience the luxury of a Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage with warm, luxurious bamboo sticks for an exotic and deeply relaxing and rejuvenating full-body experience. Incredible for relieving stress! A deeply physical , emotional and spiritual treatment and therapy. This course is for existing therapists with existing massage qualifications. The prerequisite for this course is an Anatomy and Physiology certificate and Massage qualification (Swedish, Holistic or Body). We accept one certificate which combines both or individual certificates if you have gained these qualifications separately. For centuries bamboo has been a vital part of everyday life throughout South East Asia. No one knows who first started to use bamboo tools to help ease the tired muscles of family members but it was only natural that they would fashion massage tools out of the material that had come to signify good luck, long life, friendship, peace and harmony. Before being applied to the body the Bamboo tools are warmed in the salon towel heater. The application of the warm bamboo melts away the tensions while at the same time creating a deeply relaxing and soothing experience. The tools are switched from time to time to maintain that warm bamboo feel. During this practitioner workshop you will learn how to use the bamboo tools to give your clients that extra special touch of bamboo which will have the following benefits.
Physical Benefits Include the following:
- Calms the nervous system
- Decreases muscular deterioration
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Increases red blood cell counts
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Increases tissue metabolism
- Improves skin tone
- Improves muscle tone
- Improves posture
- Loosens tight muscles
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes deeper more effective breathing
Mental Benefits Include the following:
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
Emotional Benefits Include the following:
- Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Creates body awareness
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
Spiritual benefits Include the following:
Bamboo massage will reach whatever level of spirituality you’re at. If you don’t connect with the Cho sticks on a spiritual level, if you don’t bring that body/mind/spirit awareness to your session, then two people are losing – you and your client. Even for those that are not able to connect as deep or as high, there will be an experience. They will be able to feel and understand that something profound has taken place.
It is not unusual that the effects of Bamboo therapy continue for days after the session. It is as if you have opened a portal and allowed the newness of the experience to enter and linger there.
Increase turnover for salon revenue by offering new exotic practises, the warm bamboo massage will always be charged at least 25% more than average body massage sessions !!
Overall wellbeing for the therapist who benefits from using the massage sticks in place of hands and finger / thumb pressure.